Here are 5 basic rules that may help you:
- Consume a large green salad every day, and put some raw onion and shredded cruciferous veggies on top.
- Eat at least a 1/2 cup of beans or lentils each day, in a soup, stew, or top of a salad or in another dish.
- Eat at least 3 fresh fruits a day, especially berries, pomegranate, cherries, plums, and oranges.
- Eat at least 1 ounce of raw seeds and nuts daily, utilizing some chia seeds, flax seeds and walnuts.
- Consume a double-sized serving of steamed greens daily, and utilize mushrooms and onions in your dishes.